Innovation Working Group
Working Group Inactive
This working group is currently inactive. If you have any questions or would like to discuss continuation of research in this area, please contact [email protected].
Introduction to the Innovation Working Group
The CSA Innovation Working Group was created to foster secure innovation in information technology. Our mission is to:
- Identify key structural issues related to trust and security that will inhibit the adoption of next generation information technology.
- Articulate the guiding principles and objectives that IT innovators must address.
- Help innovators incubate technology solutions that align with our principles and address the systemic gaps we have identified.
Innovation Initiative Scope and Responsibilities
The working group will be responsible for several primary tasks. These will include but are not limited to the following:
- Create consensus lists or security gaps existent in the industry that technology innovation shows promise to address.
- Communicate the availability of CSA tools to innovators.
- Form “task forces” of community CIOs/CISOs, mentors and thought leaders to work with specific innovators and make recommendations to them as to improve their products and/or time to market capabilities.
- Work with Governments, agencies, academic institutions as well as for profit entities to assist with standards and programs.
Innovation Working Group Leadership
Innovation Working Group Initiatives
Please contact Innovation Working Group Leadership for more information.